As has been our custom since 2015, this year too we are celebrating our Hoffest (“Farm Fest”) over the entire weekend of 9 & 10 May. The times will be as follows:
Satuday, 9 May: 11:00 – 18:00
Sunday, 10 May: 11:00 – 17:00
The entrance fee is €3,- per day. Members and children up to 16 years of age do not need to pay.
Here you can find the directions.
A shuttle bus will be travelling every hour between Chorin train station and Brodowin for those travelling by train to Chorin. People arriving by car will have plenty of space to park on one of the free parking lots.
This years participants:
The list of this years participants and stalls will be available shortly.
Program 9. & 10. Mai 2020
The Program of this years Hoffest is still being developed.
- Please report to the ticket office for any lost or found items.
- The Johanniter will be present to assist with any medical emergencies. The mobile station will be located outside the festival grounds behind the ticket office.
- We would like to expressly point out that photographs will be taken on the entire festival ground. We assume that you consent to these photos being published. If you recognize yourself in one of our photos and do not agree, please contact us at email@example.com.
- The toilets for disabled people will be located to the left of the ticket office. The entire site will be wheel-chair friendly with the exception of the upper level of the old dairy.
- We would like to expressly point out that the use of all of our play ground equipment is at your own risk and we do not assume any responsibility or liability. This includes amongst others, the use of the straw castle, grain baths,”Wasserspielmobil”, soap bubbles and apple diving.